Qualified Charitable Distribution (IRA Charitable Rollover)
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older, a Qualified Charitable Distribution (IRA Charitable Rollover) is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of a Qualified Charitable Distribution (IRA Charitable Rollover)
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How a Qualified Charitable Distribution (IRA Charitable Rollover) gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us. Please request that your name be included with the transfer information so we are able to thank you for your gift. Lawrence's Tax ID or EIN number is: 39-0806297.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that Qualified Charitable Distribution (IRA Charitable Rollover) gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about a Qualified Charitable Distribution (IRA Charitable Rollover) gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
Maria Poimenidou, 2020
"I am currently a senior double majoring in biochemistry and economics and minoring in Innovation & Entrepreneurship. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the Theodore Diamandopoulos Memorial Scholarship, without it, my Lawrence experience would not be possible. I have enjoyed being a mentor in the CORE freshman mentorship program, playing and working for the Women's Basketball team, competing in Model United Nations, interning as a lab assistant at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, hosting a pilot STEM program for young unaccompanied refugees in Greece, and volunteering through KidsGive during a field trip to Sierra Leone. Thank you so much for supporting me in doing the things I dream to do."